$16/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
The Order Selector safely, accurately, and productively picks,
stacks and stages orders to meet daily deadlines and ensure that we
consistently “deliver success” to our customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Arrive on time, take scheduled breaks and lunch and complete
daily work assignments.
- Pick in all zones as directed, including all
- Use assigned tools and equipment safely and as instructed.
- Ensure all pallets are presentable to customers and meet company
standards: pallet width variance, height, repack case weight, all
items on pallet are properly stacked and secured for safe
- Check and verify tote IDs before staging
- Ensure all orders picked are properly staged for transport.
- Perform aisle cleaning and clean as you go while picking.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding accuracy expectations and
minimum lines required per zone as directed by Operations
- Promote a safe work environment at all times by modeling desired
behaviors for self and others.
- Bring any concerns or issues promptly to shift supervisor or
other members of Operations management.
- Meet or exceed all company safety and performance expectations,
follow all handbook and operations policies and procedures.
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list; other duties
may be required. These duties and responsibilities are subject to
change at any time.
- Ability to complete daily workload as instructed in a high
volume, deadline-driven environment
- Adequate knowledge of items that are in stock and to be
- Ability to read packs, order labels, other information and match
to visible items and other data.
- Ability to perform computer lookup/inquiries to determine product
location and/or description
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to communicate on a
- Positive attitude, team focus – successful working both
independently and cooperatively with peers
- Knowledge and practice of safe lifting techniques
Warehouse environment with variable temperatures/outdoor weather
conditions, exposure to noise and vibrations from forklifts/other
equipment, will work near moving mechanical parts, such as
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walking and standing for most of the shift.
- Some stooping, kneeling and crouching, lifting.
- Reaching and carrying with hands and arms.
Lifting and carrying 60 pounds most of the shift, occasionally
- Hand stacks 30,000 pounds per day.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate warehouse tools and
- Able to hear and speak into telephone.
- Close visual work on computer terminal.
Shift start: 7:30AM
Shift length: 8 - 9 hours
1st Shift 5 x 8hr
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 31 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Previous warehouse/distribution experience, preferred but not
required. Electric Pallet Jack experience, preferred
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1000 new hire incentive
$500 after 90 days and $500 after 180 days
About Animal Supply Company
We are the nation’s leading distributor of wholesale pet
products. We discover the most innovative, healthful products and
ship across the US.